Video of the Day: "Idiot Drives the Nürburgring F1 Track"


There is nothing better than some self-deprecating humor to lighten things up and turn a bad situation into a shared laugh.

We will start by telling you that the title of this post comes from the person who uploaded the video on YouTube not to make fun of someone else but of himself while driving his Mazda RX-8 on a rainy day at the Nürburgring F1 track.

"Most of the time I sit in my car declaring how rubbish everybody else is," wrote YouTube user Nurburgdale. "This time I was the arsehole, the dangerous twit who didn't even realise how bad he was until he checked the memory card of the vbox... rather than hit ctrl-delete, I thought I'd upload it to others. Hey, if you can't laugh, you'll only cry!"

Read more »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 

Followers

Popular Posts